Job Number: KA7386451219
Welders Needed! 2nd 2pm-1030a SUN-THURS/Direct Hire/Paid Weekly/$17-$18*
- Always follow the procedures outlined for the job being performed
- Always ensure quality objectives are being met
- Perform work as assigned by supervisor.
- Ensure all components for next day's work are ready.
- Maintain fixtures & table.
- Deliver completed work to next in-process work station.
- Check for accuracy of subassemblies.
- Check settings on welding machine & cutting equipment prior to beginning work.
- Maintain tools & machinery required for the job.
- Perform welding operations in compliance with standard or custom drawings.
- Work in a safe manner & obey all safety policies.
- Work overtime if required.
- Clean work area each day.
- Communicate with shift lead hand daily when working off shifts.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Worth, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.