Job Number: BH270922126
Pay Rate: 36.00
We are seeking a Welding Engineer to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
(UP TO $75.00 REFERRAL BONUS)- CONTACT RECRUITER FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products.
- Install and repair various equipment and components.
- Work with multiple departments regarding welding practices and procedures.
- Coordinate and develop welding procedures.
- Continuously reviewing and implementing welding specs for projects.
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications.
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications.
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance.
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Computer skills required.
- High School Diploma plus bachelor's or equivalent industry experience required.
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Qualified candidates should stop by and apply at 7131 Riverside Parkway or contact 918.933.5555 to schedule an interview. Be sure to bring two forms of government-issued identification documents with you. Hope to see you soon!
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.