Preventative maintenance tasks on trucks and trailers. Knowledge of air brakes, hydraulics, electrical, and ABS brake systems. Welding & fabrication experience required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs product line equipment according to Company standards, under direction.
- Performs daily maintenance on equipment.
- Conducts preventative maintenance and lubrication on selected items of auxiliary equipment.
- Develops skills and knowledge to operate selected items of auxiliary equipment.
- Develops skills with all hand tools used in the Maintenance Workshop.
- Diagnose issues in semi-trucks and tractor-trailers.
- Perform preventative maintenance on trailers.
- Test equipment and systems for performance.
- Perform repairs to brakes and electrical systems.
- Replace parts.
- Document repairs.
- Must understand and properly use all tooling needed for cargo tank repairs.
- Must have GED and 3 years verifiable cargo tank experience.
- Must be able to pass all training required training and certifications to include but not limited to HazMat, Cargo Tank, & Confined Space.
- Welding or fabrication experience required.
- Completion of a certificate program or technical training in mechanics and trailer repair, confined space, and welding certifications.
- Knowledge of air brakes, hydraulics, electrical, and ABS brake systems preferred.
- Valid Class B CDL preferred but not required.
Physical Demands and Requirements:
- Ability to frequently lift to 50 lbs. Able to lift 65 lbs. from floor to shoulder level occasionally.
- Ability to occasionally lift, carry, push, or pull up to 100 lbs.
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing, balancing, lifting, carrying, and reaching or handling with arms, hands, and fingers. Also crawling and working in narrow spaces.
- Requires frequent repetitive movements, i.e., hammering, turning wrenches, or used screwdrivers.
- Must be able to pass a respiratory test with mask fit.
- Must maintain clean shaven face for mask requirements.
- Must maintain MVR Record per company policy.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call 918.933.5577 to schedule your interview with Kristy. Walkins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity.