Multiple Tire & Lube Technicians Needed ASAP!
Hours: M-F, 7:30am-6pm, Saturdays, 8:30am-3:00pm
Pay: $14-$18/Hr., Depending on experience, room for growth
The Tire Technician is a skilled position in the automotive industry responsible for servicing, repairing, and maintaining tires on various types of vehicles. This role plays a critical part in ensuring vehicle safety, performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Tire Installation and Balancing: Mount and dismount tires on wheels using appropriate tools and equipment. Ensure proper alignment and balance to optimize tire performance and prevent vibrations.
- Tire Repair: Inspect tires for punctures, damage, or wear and perform necessary repairs. This may include patching, plugging, or replacing damaged tires following industry safety guidelines.
- Tire Rotation: Rotate tires on vehicles to promote even tread wear and extend the life of the tires.
- Wheel Alignment: Assist in performing wheel alignments to adjust the angles of the wheels and ensure proper vehicle handling and tire wear.
- Tire Inflation: Check and adjust tire pressure according to manufacturer specifications. Maintain accurate records of tire pressure readings.
- Customer Service: Interact with customers in a friendly and professional manner, addressing their tire-related concerns and providing recommendations for tire selection and maintenance.
- Inventory Management: Keep track of tire inventory, restock supplies as needed, and assist with tire ordering and receiving processes.
- Equipment Maintenance: Maintain and calibrate tire service equipment to ensure accurate and safe operations. Report any equipment issues to the supervisor.
- Safety Compliance: Adhere to safety guidelines and procedures while handling tires, tools, and equipment. Follow proper safety protocols during tire services.
- Shop Cleanliness: Keep the tire service area clean, organized, and free of hazards. Assist in general shop maintenance and cleanliness.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Previous experience as a tire technician or in a related automotive service role is advantageous.
- Knowledge of tire sizes, types, and brands commonly used in various vehicles.
- Familiarity with tire service equipment, including tire changers, balancers, and alignment machines.
- Basic understanding of wheel alignment principles and techniques.
Qualified candidates should contact 918.933.555 to schedule an interview or stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway. Walk-ins welcome from 9am-4pm, M-F. Be sure to bring 2 forms of government-issued identification documents with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. #Hotjobs