We are seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to become a part of our Catoosa Team!
(UP TO $500.00 REFERRAL BONUS)- CONTACT RECRUITER FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Review manufacturing specs for needed materials.
- Researching and visiting vendor facilities
- Carries out inspection and test activities in accordance with established quality plans, engineering specifications, and procedures to verify that the specified requirements for the product have been met.
- Performs dimensional and visual inspection and/or testing of materials and products to determine compliance.
- Records the results, which provide evidence that the product has been inspected and/or tested.
- Must have ability to use precision and non-precision inspection equipment.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, science or logistics required.
- Proven experience in manufacturing and in securing vendor contracts.
- Working knowledge of Nondestructive Examinations, Heat Treating, Paint and Protective Coatings.
- Experience in an ISO 9001 environment preferred.
- Non-Destructive Testing Certification preferred.
- Ultrasonic Testing Inspector must have prior Level II experience. Preferably UT certified.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a manufacturing environment required. Preferably oil and gas.
Qualified candidates should stop by and apply at 7131 Riverside Parkway or contact 918.933.5555 to schedule an interview. Be sure to bring two forms of government-issued identification documents with you. Hope to see you soon!
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. #Hotjobs