STRUCTURE PLASMA CUTTING MACHINE OPERATOR
Weekend shift, 1st & 2nd Shift
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Ability to cut metal plates and structural shapes to dimensions, contour, and bevel specified by blueprints, layout, or work orders.
- Ability to lift, position, and clamp metal stock onto the bed of machine.
- Ability to position work pieces manually or by using overhead or jib cranes.
- Ability to select and install Plasma tips and compute gas pressure and mixture, and speed of cut, according to type and thickness of metal, data charts, or record of previous cuts.
- Ability to enter commands or manually adjust machine controls to correct malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machine; ability to operate machine manually to perform no automated functions and when automatic programming is faulty or machine malfunctions.
- Ability to check parts for accuracy.
- Able to operate a forklift.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume, or contact us for an appointment - 918-933-5555. Walkins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity.