Structure Beam Line/Angler Line Operator
The Structure Beam Line/Angler Line Operator is a skilled and crucial role within the construction or manufacturing industry. This position is responsible for operating and overseeing the machinery and equipment used in the production of structural beams and angled components. The operator plays a vital role in ensuring the accurate fabrication and quality control of these critical building elements.
- Machine Operation: Operate and control computer numerical control (CNC) machinery and equipment used in the production of structural beams and angled components. This may include beam lines, angle lines, and other relevant fabrication equipment.
- Setup and Calibration: Set up the CNC machinery according to work orders and engineering specifications. Calibrate machines to ensure precise cutting, drilling, punching, and forming of structural elements.
- Material Handling: Load raw materials, typically steel or other metals, onto the machine for processing. Monitor material supply during production and replenish as needed.
- Quality Control: Inspect finished products to ensure they meet design specifications and quality standards. Check for accuracy in dimensions, angles, hole placements, and overall structural integrity.
- Troubleshooting: Identify and address any operational issues or malfunctions that may arise during the production process. Troubleshoot and adjust maintain smooth operations and prevent defects.
- Maintenance and Cleaning: Perform routine maintenance on machinery, including cleaning, lubrication, and replacement of worn or damaged parts. Report any major equipment issues to the maintenance team.
- Work Orders and Documentation: Read and interpret work orders, blueprints, and technical drawings to execute the production process accurately. Keep detailed records of production data, including quantities, dimensions, and any relevant notes.
- Safety Compliance: Adhere to all safety protocols and guidelines while operating machinery and handling materials. Ensure a safe work environment for yourself and other team members.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with other team members, such as engineers, fabricators, and supervisors, to ensure efficient workflow and timely completion of projects.
- Continuous Improvement: Seek opportunities to optimize production processes, improve efficiency, and reduce waste. Stay updated with industry trends and best practices related to structural beam fabrication.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Previous experience as a CNC operator, particularly in operating structure beam lines and angler lines, is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with CNC programming and machine setup procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, blueprints, and work orders.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on producing accurate and high-quality products.
- Knowledge of safety procedures and best practices in a manufacturing or construction environment.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Physical stamina and the ability to lift and handle heavy materials.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume or contact us for an appointment - 918-933-5555. Walkins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity.