Location: Tulsa Area
Shift: Monday - Friday 6am-4:30pm
Weld Test: 3G Downhill Mig Root an Uphill Fill and Cap.
HireCall Welding Division is looking for Welders for a company in the Tulsa area. For Immediate Consideration call the welding recruiter. Please submit your resume then call. See additional information below.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic safety training.
- Must have a firm understanding of volts and amps and be able to adjust accordingly.
- The ability to pass a qualified Welding Test in FCAW and GMAW procedures and previous experience in a similar role is required
- welding proficiency in non-code pressure vessel and structural steel manufacturing.
- Make adjustments to machines, tools and conduct minor maintenance on machines and tools
- Capability to read and interpret blueprints, work orders instructions, weld symbols, and operate required tools involved in position.
- A high school or vocational school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Please submit your resume or contact Brett in our Welding division for an appointment - (918-933-5511). Walkins are welcome at 7131 Riverside Parkway, Tulsa, OK 74136. Operational hours: 8am-5pm, M- F.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. #HotJobs