Saw Operator Needed!
- Must be able to properly read a tape measure.
- Must be able to operate a small shop bandsaw.
- Must be able to identify different pipe diameters, as well as being familiar with different material grades and thicknesses of pipe.
- You must be familiar with operating different hand tools such as a Pneumatic Pipe Beveler, Oxy/Acetylene Pipe Beveler, Oxy/Acetylene Torch, Plasma Torch, Die Grinder, 4.5” Angle Grinder, and Drill Press.
- You must be able to read a Blueprint and know what you are looking at.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume, or contact us for an appointment - 918-933-5555. Walk-ins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. #Greatjobs