Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Developing quality control processes.
- Examining the quality of raw material that is used in the production.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes.
- Evaluating the final output of products to determine their quality.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards.
- Must perform random spot checks of shop employees to ensure we are following internal processes and procedures.
- Must perform random spot checks to do dimensional verification of jobs that are still running.
- Responsible for training all employees on proper use and maintenance of inspection equipment.
- Must perform final inspection on all orders that are ready.
- Maintains calibration on internal and employee measurement equipment.
- Must ensure that all company products and services meet quality standards before they go out to the customer.
- Willing to work a 2nd shift.
- Must have experience in a machine shop environment.
- Willing to work OT as needed.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918.933.5577 to schedule your interview with Kristy. Walkins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity.