QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
Weekend Shift, 1st & 2nd Shift
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Carries out inspection and test activities in accordance with established quality plans, engineering specifications, and procedures to verify that the specified requirements for the product have been met.
- Performs dimensional and visual inspection and/or testing of materials and products to determine compliance.
- Records the results, which provide evidence that the product has been inspected and/or tested.
- The Inspector is required to handle any nonconforming product in accordance with established work instructions and other quality system procedures.
- Must be able to read and interpret Engineering drawings and Customer specifications.
- Must have working knowledge of all industry welding codes and standards including American Society of Mechanical Engineering, Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII and National Board of Inspection Code for Repairs and Alterations of Pressure Vessels.
- Working knowledge of Nondestructive Examinations, Heat Treating, Paint and Protective Coatings.
- Must be able to use a variety of precision and non-precision inspection and test equipment.
- May need to operate an overhead crane or jib crane.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call 918.933.5577 to schedule your interview with Kristy. Walkins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity.