Quality Control Inspectors!!!!
- Carries out inspection and test activities in accordance with established quality plans, engineering specifications, and procedures to verify that the specified requirements for the product have been met.
- Records the results, to show the product has been inspected and/or tested.
- Must be able to read and interpret Engineering drawings and Customer specifications.
- Must have working knowledge of all industry welding codes (AWS D1.1) and standards.
- Must have working knowledge of Nondestructive Examinations, and Powder Coating.
- Must be able to use precision and non-precision inspection and test equipment.
- Performs incoming, in-process, and final dimensional and visual inspection and/or testing of materials and products to determine compliance.
- The inspector is expected to interface with Manufacturing and Engineering personnel and provide support, if necessary, in interpreting and defining product quality criteria.
- May also be required to operate an overhead crane or jib crane.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have welding experience.
- Experience with calibration of inspection and test equipment preferred.
- Experience in an ISO 9001 environment preferred.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918.933.5577 to schedule your interview with Kristy. Walkins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity.