Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Business and 5+ years of manufacturing experience? If so, you may be just who we are looking for to fill a Project Manager role. PMP certification would be icing on the cake, but not required.
Referral Bonus up to $500 offered to qualified candidates (See recruiter for more details)
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Document and communicate project status, including issues and resolutions.
- Maintain close communication with operations team, vendors, sales, engineering, customers.
- Ability to work cooperatively with purchasing team and executive management.
- Serves as the main point of contact for all aspects of operations.
- Monitors performance assesses risks and resolves problems.
- Develops and coordinates approved action plans to complete projects successfully.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent experience, required.
- PMP certification, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in project management or management of significant business processes, preferred.
- Must have strong attention to detail, organization and communication skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be proficient with Excel and spreadsheets.
- Ability to listen, persuade and negotiate.
- Must be able to travel occasionally.
- Skills in management and business process is essential.
- Accreditation from a recognized project management organization is a plus.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918.933.5522 to schedule your interview with Shantele. Walkins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. #Greatjobs