Experienced Pipe Welder Needed!
location: Tulsa Area
Weld: Test: 6G position in a combination of MIG and Stick., open root, 0.35 Mig and fill and cap with 7018 rod.
- Any level or type of welding experience including: recent graduates, stick welders, pipe welders,
- Must have experience with blueprints and ability to read a tape measure
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of welding/steel fabrication experience or equivalent training
- Ability to perform basic mathematical skills such as reading fractions and a tape measure
- Experience with industrial steel tooling such as vertical band saw, drill press, grinders, plasma cutter, and torches
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume or contact us for an appointment - 918-933-5555. Walkins are welcome at 7131 Riverside Parkway, Tulsa, OK 74136. Operational hours: 8am-5pm, M- F. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents. See you soon!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. #HotJobs