Job Number: BH826357421
Pay Rate: $18 / hour
Payroll Clerk Needed!
EDUCATIONAssociate degree in Accounting or Finance preferred, with a minimum of 3-5 years of payroll experience.
- Compiles payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, insurance, and payroll deductions to be withheld, and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records.
- Input payroll data in payroll system and direct system to compute wages and deductions and posts to payroll records; prepares and issues paychecks.
- Reviews wages computed to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Records changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and 401k and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records.
- Ability to reconcile various general ledger accounts.
- Records data concerning transfer of employees between departments.
- Prepares periodic reports of earnings, taxes, 401K, temporary employee hours and deductions.
- Recommends and improves policies, procedures, and systems to meet the company’s overall objections.
- Reconcile and monitors Flex accounts.
- Prepares and maintains permanent personnel records; maintains records of leave pay and nontaxable wages.
- 75% payroll and 25% in AP.
Qualified candidates should stop by and apply at 7131 Riverside Parkway or contact 918.933.5555 to schedule an interview. Be sure to bring two forms of government-issued identification documents with you. Hope to see you soon!
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.