Job Number: ST126246727
Do you have a competitive advantage or edge? Are you looking to join a dynamic work team that has been in business for over 20 years? Do you have the gift of gab with demonstrated business acumen? If so, we are looking for YOU!
MUST HAVE 3-5 YEARS MINIMUM STAFFING EXPERIENCE
Salary: $45K base, up to $90K total comp with commission & bonus- DIRECT HIRE
- The Outside Sales/ Business Development Associate’s primary focus is to cultivate, develop and produce new business clients from within the Tulsa Metro & surrounding areas (Healthcare)
- Meet or exceed sales quotas by winning new contracts and job orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships
- Identifies and qualifies sales opportunities by providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships
- Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services with prospective clients
- Work seamlessly with HireCall’s operations and recruiting teams to ensure excellent client satisfaction
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with existing and prospective clients, both in-person and by phone, while continuously assessing their needs and communicating our ability to assist
- Develop and present sales presentations to prospective clients
- Initiate, organize, schedule and attend meetings with prospective clients generated from telephone cold calling, networking, referrals and in-person prospecting
- Create, deliver, and fully-execute staffing services proposals on behalf of HireCall
- Maintain accurate logs showing activities and expenses
- Connect with and manage any preexisting accounts assigned to you from HireCall’s Operations Manger
- Report to HireCall’s Operations Manager
- Help clients resolve issues with any employee placed by HireCall
- Participate in professional growth initiatives to increase knowledge of market trends, laws and trends impacting the staffing industry
- Associates must be able to represent HireCall’s services and interest with high levels of integrity
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time and territory management skills needed so as to maximize results with greatest possible efficiency
- Negotiating skills, the ability to handle being told no, tenacity, determination and the ability to connect with people such that Associate is accurately perceived as some who cares about client’s needs
- General knowledge about staffing and employer regulations (at least 3 years)
- A high level of comfort with performing cold calls and delivering professional and formal presentations
- The ability to identify prospective customers’ needs, propose solutions and convert prospects to clients
- Willingness to proactively network in social and professional settings
- Action and results oriented attitude capable of connecting well with coworkers and prospective clients
- An ideal culture fit is an individual with a passion for building relationships in and outside of the company and enjoys working in a relaxed and professional atmosphere that respects others
- Previous experience in selling staffing solutions is preferred but not required
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Suites: Word and Outlook with some PowerPoint, Excel and general operations and sales management software experience needed.
If you think you would be a good fit for this position and meet these qualifications, please submit your resume or contact us for an appointment - 918-933-5555. Walkins are welcome at 7131 Riverside Parkway, Tulsa, OK 74136.
* Operational hours: 8am-5pm, Mon - Fri. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.*
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.