Experienced Maintenance Technicians needed! Must have proficient working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and pneumatic applications. The successful candidate should be able to locate and diagnose failures and perform basic troubleshooting. Must be able to fix machines. Should be skilled in a variety of hand tools (digital and analog voltmeter, ammeters, drills, drill press, band saw, etc.) and able to maintain computer system records. Must be passionate and detail oriented. Industrial mechanical and electrical experience required!
Preferred Skills and Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- 5 years' experience or equivalent education
- Able to lift a minimum of 60 pounds.
- Able to climb ladders.
- Demonstrated abilities to perform all aspects of position.
- Industrial mechanical and electrical experience required.
- Experienced with the use of hand tools such as digital and analog voltmeter, ammeter, and basic shop tools, welding.
- Experience diagnosing failures and troubleshooting basic mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems.
- Experience with disconnecting and reconnecting electrical equipment.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume or contact us for an appointment - 918-933-5555. Walkins are welcome at 7131 Riverside Parkway, Tulsa, OK 74136. Operational hours: 8am-5pm, M- F. You must bring unexpired government-issued identification document(s). Ask for Shantele Taylor. See you soon!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. #HotJobs