Experienced HVAC Maintenance Technicians needed! Must have proficient working knowledge of air-cooling units and be able to troubleshoot and work on fans, motors, belts, pumps, and other components. Must be knowledgeable of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic applications. Must be able to fix tube roller machines, jib cranes, hydraulic machines. Must be passionate and detail oriented. Experienced in replacing filters in air-cooling units to maintain clean and healthy air circulation.
Direct HIRE Opportunity - Referral bonus up to $500 (Contact Recruiter for more details.)
Preferred Skills and Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- 5 years' experience or equivalent education
- Able to lift a minimum of 60 pounds.
- Able to keep track of maintenance schedules, identify reoccurring issues and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated abilities to perform all aspects of position.
- Keep track of air-cooling performance and efficiency metrics.
- Able to identify any signs of wear, damage or malfunction in machinery.
- Must keep an inventory or spare parts and consumables and be able to order new parts to minimize repair times.
- Experience diagnosing failures and troubleshooting basic mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems.
- Experience with disconnecting and reconnecting HVAC equipment.
- Journeyman Certified Electrician in Maintenance
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call 918.933.5577 to schedule your interview with Kristy. Walkins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity.