Responsible for set-up, operation, and oversight of CNC Machine Center for production.
- Set up machining centers for production.
- Oversee the quality of parts produced in the machining cell.
- To make the most efficient use of machinery and equipment, including the use of proper feeds and speeds.
- Inspect and deburr parts to ensure they meet blueprint specifications using proper measuring instruments.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE & ABILITES REQUIRED
- Math skills – high school algebra.
- Measurement skills.
- Basic interpretation technical drawings.
- Basic QC skills.
- Knowledge of safety standards for equipment being ran.
- Some mechanical abilities.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to easily adapt to changing environment.
- Ability to monitor operations.
- Ability to quickly react to non-conforming as they occur.
- Ability to produce parts within tolerances.
- Ability to measure, cut, or work on items with great accuracy.
- Familiar with Tool Sets, Wear Sets & Live tooling.
- Operate Forklift.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918.933.5577 to schedule your interview with Kristy. Walkins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity.