HireCall is on the lookout for energetic and friendly ECE Lead Teachers!!! Excellent opportunity to plan and present age-appropriate activities for children from birth to 4 years old.
DIRECT HIRE (up to $350 can be earned for referring qualified candidates)
Pay based on Experience and/or Education
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Require an Early Childhood (ECE) bachelor degree, one that is related and or unrelated with 36 hours of ECE coursework.
- Must have proven successful interpersonal relationship skills to maintain effective and satisfactory working relationships with intra-department and inter-department staff, vendors, clients, visitors, and contractors.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructors with the ability to read, interpret, and present information efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to accurately audit records and ensure compliance with written or oral guidelines.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of extremely sensitive data, records, files, conversations, etc.
Essential Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Employee is subject to standing, stooping, walking, lifting, and carrying objects throughout daily job performance.
- Must be able to lift and carry fifty (50) pounds.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
Interested candidates should stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway between 9am-4pm for an interview. Please bring 2 forms of government-issued identification documents. You may also call 918.933.5555 to schedule an interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. #GreatJob