Seeking experienced Layout/Table Saw Operators to work in east Tulsa and Catoosa areas. Must have experience cutting steel stock to correct length and measurements.
- Must be mechanically inclined and able to read and interpret basic blueprints.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to work with precision.
- Must be able to select appropriate materials (metal sheets, tubes, fins, etc) based on production schedule
- Must be able to unload raw materials from semi-trucks and store material.
- Must be able to adjust machine setting (cutting speed, feed rate, blade depth, etc)
- Must be able to read a tape measure and use measuring tools (calipers, rulers, squares, etc) to ensure proper alignment and dimensions.
- Must be safety conscious while performing basic preventive maintenance on saw equipment.
- Ensures work area is clean and safe at all times.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be aware of lock-out / tag out procedures.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
Interested candidates should submit resume and/or stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway for more information or to schedule an interview. Be sure to bring 2 forms of identification documents. Operational hours are between 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri. See you soon! Hot Jobs!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.