We are looking for a qualified Lab Technician (Industrial Coatings) to undertake a variety of laboratory procedures of technical nature. You will be handling sensitive equipment to analyze samples or substances and conduct tests reporting findings to a laboratory manager. The ideal candidate will have experience in working under possibly hazardous conditions (e. g. metals, coatings or chemicals). He/She will be well-trained to maintain safety conditions and will be passionate for doing work that makes things move forward. The goal is to optimize lab procedures and succeed in producing reliable and important results that can be used to make a difference.
- Receive, label and analyze samples.
- Design and execute laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Proven experience as Lab Technician or relevant position
- Experience in operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment and potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, infectious bacteria, biohazards etc.)
- Experience in titrational analysis, preferred
- Excellent physical condition and endurance
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Knowledgeable about chemicals, acids, bases, pH scale. lab equipment
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for an appointment - 918-933-5555. Walkins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring identification document(s).
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. #Hotjobs