Referral Bonus $50. Contact your Recruiter for details.
Seeking an experienced Durable Medical Equipment Intake Specialist in the Tulsa Metro area. Must have excellent communication and customer service skills. This high volume call center position will serve as the initial patient contact and coordinates all functions of the intake process for patients to receive necessary medical equipment in a timely and professional manner.
This is a temp to hire position. Great benefits package upon hire.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a medical office or hospital administration role.
• Experience with insurance verifications and authorizations, required.
• Must demonstrate ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
• Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, & Outlook.
• Must have ability to organize and prioritize work tasks and duties.
• Must have ability to meet deadlines, answer telephones, verify insurance.
• Must be proficient in data entry and 10-key skills.
• BrightTree software experience, a plus
• Must be over 21 years of age
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• TB test and drug assessment will be required upon job offer.
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds without restriction.
Qualified candidates should contact 918.933.5555 to schedule an appointment or stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway to interview. Be sure to bring 2 forms of government-issued identification documents. Interviews are conducted between the hours of 8am-5pm on M-F. Hope to see you soon!