Seeking an experienced Durable Medical Equipment Intake Specialist in the Bartlesville area. Must have excellent communication and customer service skills. This high-volume call center position will serve as the initial patient contact and coordinates all functions of the intake process for patients to receive necessary medical equipment in a timely and professional manner.
This is a temp to hire position. Great benefits package upon hire.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a medical office or hospital administration role.
- Experience with insurance verifications and authorizations, required.
- Must demonstrate ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, & Outlook.
- Must have ability to organize and prioritize work tasks and duties.
- Must have ability to meet deadlines, answer telephones, verify insurance.
- Must be proficient in data entry and 10-key skills.
- BrightTree software experience, a plus
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- TB test and drug assessment will be required upon job offer.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds without restriction.
Qualified candidates should contact 918.933.5555 to schedule an appointment or stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway to interview. Be sure to bring 2 forms of government-issued identification documents. Interviews are conducted between the hours of 8am-5pm on M-F. Virtual interviews may also be scheduled.
HireCall is an equal opportuntiy employer. Hotjobs!