Job Number: ST5901375214
Pay Rate: 32.00
We are seeking experienced Safety Techs to join our Catoosa Team!
- Inspect, test, and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices to ensure that they follow safety standards and government regulations
- Prepare written reports on their findings
- Design and implement workplace processes and procedures that help protect workers from hazardous work conditions
- Evaluate programs on workplace health and safety
- Educate employers and workers about workplace safety by preparing and providing training programs
- Demonstrate the correct use of safety equipment
- Investigate incidents and accidents to identify what caused them and how they might be prevented
- Associates Degree/ Technical Training or 3 + years related experience required
- Intermediate Computer Skills required.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment
Qualified candidates should stop by and apply at 7131 Riverside Parkway or contact 918.933.5555 to schedule an interview. Be sure to bring two forms of government-issued identification documents with you. Hope to see you soon!
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.