Header Welders Combination A (must have tig/stick experience)
(UP TO $75.00 REFERRAL BONUS)- CONTACT RECRUITER FOR MORE INFORMATION
Day and Night Shifts available
Pay: 22-25 and Shift Diff
We are seeking Header Welders to become an integral part of the team! Welders will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Obtain specified electrode and inserts electrode into portable holder or threads consumable electrode wire through portable welding gun
- Connect cables from welding unit to obtain amperage, voltage, slope, and pulse, as specified
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must pass 2g plate test with the GTAW root pass and SMAW fill and cap
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume to Curtis.Tolleson@hirecall.com or call 918.933.5511 to schedule your interview with Curtis. Walkins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-4.30pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity.