Header Welding Lead
(UP TO $75.00 REFERRAL BONUS)- CONTACT RECRUITER FOR MORE INFORMATION
We are seeking a Lead Header Welder to be a part of the team!
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Obtain specified electrode and inserts electrode into portable holder or threads consumable electrode wire through portable welding gun
- Connect cables from welding unit to obtain amperage, voltage, slope, and pulse, as specified
- Coordinate daily operation of workflow.
- Conduct tests and inspect quality of work and lead in good work practices
- Conduct safety meetings.
- Previous lead experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must pass 2g plate test with the GTAW root pass and SMAW fill and cap
Qualified candidates should stop by and apply at 7131 Riverside Parkway or contact 918.933.5555 to schedule an interview. Be sure to bring two forms of government-issued identification documents with you. Hope to see you soon!
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.