Header Planer Mill Machinist
1st and 2nd Shift Available
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Ability to set up and operate planer type milling machine that moves work piece back and forth against rigidly held rotating cutters to mill work pieces.
- Ability to read blueprints or layout on work piece to determine machine set up, and sequence of machining operations.
- Ability to use an overhead crane to position on machine bed.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to operate pneumatic and electric 4 ½” and 9” grinders safely and efficiently.
- Ability to operate pneumatic, cordless impacts.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume, or contact us for an appointment - 918-933-5555. Walkins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity.