HEADER CNC MACHINIST NEEDED!
Weekend Shift - 1st and 2nd shift Available
Set up and operate numerical control machines or machining centers to perform various machine functions such as cutting, drilling, milling, reaming, boring, and broaching of metallic and nonmetallic work pieces.
- Mount, align, and secure tooling, attachments, and work piece on machine using overhead crane.
- Load control media such as tape, card, or disk, in machine controller or enters commands to retrieve preprogrammed instructions from database.
- Calculate and set machine controls to position spindle in relationship to work piece and to regulate factors such as cutting depth, speed, feed, and coolant flow.
- Ability to start machine and monitor displays and machine operation to detect malfunctions.
- Measure work piece for conformance to specifications.
- Stop machine to change cutting tools and setup according to required machining sequence or to measure parts for conformance to blueprint specifications.
- Operate machine manually to perform functions when automatic programming is faulty or machine malfunctions as applicable.
- Math skills – high school algebra.
- Measurement skills.
- Basic interpretation technical drawings/blueprints.
- Basic QC skills.
- Knowledge of safety standards for equipment being run.
- Some mechanical abilities.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to easily adapt to changing environment.
- Ability to monitor operations.
- Ability to quickly react to non-conforming as they occur.
- Ability to produce parts within tolerances.
- Ability to measure, cut, or work on items with great accuracy.
- Familiar with Tool Sets & Wear Sets.
- Operate Forklift.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume, or contact us for an appointment - 918-933-5555. Walkins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity.