Header Grinder - $17/hour
Night Shift– 1 position
• Grind and smooth surfaces of Headers or Header components.
• Position work pieces by using overhead or jib cranes.
• Examine surface of work piece for defects.
• Replace worn abrasive disks, wheels, and die grinder bits according to specifications
• Pull trigger to start power tool, move it over surface of work piece
• Remove scratches, laminated metal, excess weld material, and burrs.
• May chip or grind out pits or cracks. Remove machining chips from inside of header.
• Maintains production record of parts and jobs fabricated as required by the Department Manager.
• Operate industrial forklift.
• Prior experience preferred, but not required.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume or contact us for an appointment - 918-933-5555. Walk-ins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.