Industry: General Labor
Job Number: AB408095126
Pay Rate: 15.75
This is a great position to get your foot in the door, with the opportunity to move up!2:15pm to 1:00am Monday - Friday and some Saturdays20 hours of overtime availableStarting pay is $15.75 with two raises within your first 180 hours.
What is in it for you:We believe in making sure our employees know they are appreciated. We offer a full benefit package, unlimited cold water bottles with electrolytes and popsicles, picnics, company Christmas party, and more!
General Labor Details:
General Labor Qualifications:
- Monitor and adjust automated stacking and palletizing equipment
- Operating a bag filling machine, both open mouth and valve bags
- Weighing out specified amounts of dry chemicals and manually loading them into a mixer or delivery system according to formula instructions to make product batches.
- Storing product in the warehouse via a counterbalance forklift.
- Maintain the manufacturing area
- Follow all safety measures of the company
- Work under the guidance of supervision to preform and complete the assigned duties in a timely manner
- Entry Level
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
- Able to stand for 8 to 12 hours
- Able to follow instructions
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.