Job Number: ST482400454
Pay Rate: $23-27 / hour
Immediate openings for Industrial Field Service Technician! Must be able to diagnose and solve customer issues while providing excellent customer service. Must be attentive to detail, tech savvy and willing to travel 70% of the time.
Pay: $22.00 - $27.00 per hour, DOE
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Plan and coordinate activities concerned with installing equipment, investigating, and resolving customer reports of technical problems with equipment, and eliminating future operational or service difficulties.
- Responsible for on-site field visits to supervise the installation of equipment.
- Investigate and resolve customer reports of technical problems with equipment and perform routine repairs.
- Onsite repairs for machine breakdowns. Test repaired items to ensure compliance with technical specifications.
- Perform quality control tests on repaired equipment, as needed.
- Training on machines for Operators and Maintenance Technicians.
- Perform any trials with products and packaging formats on customer sites.
- Technical advice to the customer.
- Establish and implement technical instruction programs for customers.
- During these calls, inspect and diagnose equipment for faults and completeness.
- Test equipment to determine operational condition.
- Troubleshoot to determine location and extent of equipment faults.
- Repair equipment by adjusting, aligning, repairing, or replacing defective components.
- Dismantling of machines for refurbishment or moving.
- Associate degree, preferred.
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- Combination of six months to one-year related experience will be considered.
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing, balancing, lifting, carrying, and reaching or handling with arms, hands, and fingers.
- Ability to frequently lift to 50 lbs.
- Able to lift 65 lbs from floor to shoulder level occasionally.
Qualified candidates should contact 918.933.5555 to schedule an appointment or stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway to interview. Be sure to bring 2 forms of government-issued identification documents. Interviews are conducted between the hours of 8am-5pm on M-F. Hope to see you soon!
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.