Job Number: BH671725411
Pay Rate: $25 / hour
- Read blueprints
- Day-to-day programming in ESPRIT
- The ability to manipulate 3D models in a CAD package, Catia, Rhino, SolidWorks, etc.
- Understand GD&T
- Understanding of G-code
- Understanding of Feeds and Speeds
- Understanding of Tool Use
- Understanding in Fixturing
The CNC Programmer may also perform the following tasks:
- Assist in machine set-ups
- Work with Production, Engineering, Quality and other departments, as appropriate, to work through dimensional studies
- Participate in root-cause-analysis studies and provide input to corrective actions, as required
- Create 2D drawings of products and tools
- Assist with manufacturing planning
- Perform 1st off on machined parts and tools
- Assist with continuous-improvement activities
- Completing purchase requisitions for shop supplies
The CNC Programmer must have minimum of (3) years of programming experience with CNC mills. Tech school training or a college degree is a plus. The CNC Programmer must be able to pick up 50 pounds without assistance in standard conditions and in a normal working environment.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume or contact us for an appointment - 918-933-5555. Walkins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.