Repairs and maintains product line equipment according to Company quality and safety standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs product line equipment according to Company standards.
- Performs daily maintenance on all auxiliary items of equipment.
- Conducts preventative maintenance and lubrication on all Company equipment.
- Performs main component changes on engines, pumps, transmission, etc.
- Develops skills in basic electrical and hydraulic systems and operation of main and auxiliary equipment for maintenance purposes.
- Completes DOT inspection and auxiliary reports after unit inspection is completed.
- Must have own hand tools and power tools.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience (Or trade school Graduate).
- Troubleshooting electronic controls for various equipment.
- Rebuilding engines and transmissions.
- Repair and maintain equipment according to Company standards.
- Promote operations in a safe, efficient, and professional manner.
- Comply with Company safety training and procedures.
- Ability to frequently lift to 50 lbs. Able to lift 65 lbs. from floor to shoulder level occasionally.
- Ability to occasionally lift, carry, push, or pull up to 100 lbs.
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing, balancing, lifting, carrying, and reaching or handling with arms, hands, and fingers. Also crawling and working in narrow spaces.
- Requires frequent repetitive movements, i.e., hammering, turning wrenches, or used screwdrivers.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call 918.933.5577 to schedule your interview with Kristy. Walkins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity.