Job Number: ST1459104320
Pay Rate: $18-24 / hour
Repairs and maintains product line equipment according to Company quality and safety standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs product line equipment according to Company standards.
- Performs daily maintenance on all auxiliary items of equipment.
- Conducts preventative maintenance and lubrication on all Company equipment.
- Performs main component changes on engines, pumps, transmission, etc.
- Develops skills on basic electrical and hydraulic systems and operation of main and auxiliary equipment for maintenance purposes.
- Completes DOT inspection and auxiliary reports after unit inspection is completed.
- Must have own hand tools and power tools.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience (Or trade school Graduate).
- Troubleshooting electronic controls for various equipment.
- Rebuilding engines and transmissions.
- Repair and maintain equipment according to Company standards.
- Promote operations in a safe, efficient and professional manner.
- Comply with Company safety training and procedures.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume or contact us for an appointment - 918-933-5555. Walk-ins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. Able to lift 65 lbs from floor to shoulder level occasionally.
- Ability to occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 100 lbs.
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing, balancing, lifting, carrying, and reaching or handling with arms, hands and fingers. Also crawling and working in narrow spaces.
- Requires frequent repetitive movements, i.e. hammering, turning wrenches, or used screwdrivers.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.