In need of a Deburr Operator!!!
Starting Pay: $14 to $16 DOE
- Ability to read and understand Blueprints.
- Ability to read and use Calipers and other measuring equipment.
- Ability to properly deburr a sheet metal part or machined part.
- Ability to setup and operate a micro-stop countersink.
- Ability to layout parts and use tools such as a Pneumatic Hand Router and Benchtop Band Saw.
- Understanding of finish callouts and how to apply them.
- Understanding of rivet installation.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918.933.5577 to schedule your interview with Kristy. Walkins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity.