Job Number: ST516274355
Pay Rate: $13 / hour
Local non-profit organization seeking qualified Classroom Assistants - Floaters to assist with meeting the developmental needs of children birth through 3 years of age in a group setting. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: providing a safe and secure environment, as well as maintaining positive relations and communications with families, partnership agencies and program staff.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Interested candidates should stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway or contact (918)933-5555 to schedule an interview. Be sure to bring two forms of government issued identification with you. See you soon!
- High school diploma
- CDA or Associates in Early Child Development or related field preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have experience working with ages 0-3 years
- Possess a command of spoken and written English to serve as a language role model.
- C.P.R. and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain desired.
- Follow Child Abuse Report Guidelines.
- Experience managing groups of young children.
- Meet all Health Department Guidelines.
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a licensed childcare program.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Ability to provide a positive, nurturing environment for children required.
- Ability to be flexible in assignment and work hours.
- Ability to provide superior customer service required.
- Must be able to: lift 50 pounds, stoop, bend sit on floor, perform all activities with children
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. #GreatJobs
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.