We are seeking skilled Class B Assemblers. The successful candidate will be responsible for reading blueprints and building bundles/sections, including tube expansion, plug and cover duties, and testing preparations.
(UP TO $100.00 REFERRAL BONUS)- CONTACT RECRUITER FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Read blueprints and build bundles/sections by following prints
- Calculate expansion measurements, read expansion measurements, and set up and adjust expansion machine/gun settings
- Perform tube expansion and all plug and cover duties, including choosing suitable thread lubricant, soap bubble testing, hydro static testing, and preparation for helium testing
- Operate overhead cranes and forklifts
- Identify safe and unsafe acts and take appropriate actions to ensure a safe working environment
- Communicate effectively to teach and lead others in all bundle/section assembly tasks.
- Work on your feet six days per week while lifting, pushing, pulling, and bending with as much as 50 lbs. of weight
- Have knowledge of rigging and lifting techniques
- Wear eye, ear, and steel toe foot protection at all times
- Have at least two years of prior assembly related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of prior assembly related experience
- Experience in the Air-Cooled Heat Exchanger industry preferred, but Shell and Tube industry experience may be adequate
- Strong communication and leadership skills
Qualified candidates should stop by and apply at 7131 Riverside Parkway or contact 918.933.5555 to schedule an interview. Be sure to bring two forms of government-issued identification documents with you. Hope to see you soon!
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. #HOTjobs