Tig Pipe Welder
Pay: 22 -27 /hr.
Shift: 1st 5:00am to 4:30pm
Shift: 2nd Nights 5:00pm - 4:30pm $2 diff.
Weld Test: 6G 2” & 3G Mig/Flux Core
HireCall Welding Division is looking for Welders for a company in the Tulsa area. For Immediate Consideration call the welding recruiter. Please submit your resume then call. See additional information below.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under supervision, assist in the planned daily activities.
- A proficiency in blueprint interpretation and knowledge of weld symbols
- Develop an understanding of departmental operating procedures as well as job task procedures and welding activities of job task.
- Following welding processes GTAW (Tig), FCAW (Flux Core), GMAW (Mig).
- Participate in Operational with a team.
- Responsible for quality and continuous improvement.
- May train and lead CLASS “B” FITTERS with routine departmental activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- (5) years of manufacturing experience.
- Mathematically inclined.
- Ability to interpret and utilize measuring devices.
- Certified according to ASME code in the following welding processes (FCAW, GMAW).
- Able to attend training courses as assigned.
- Ability to work any shift.
Please submit your resume or contact Brett in our Welding division for an appointment - 918-933-5511. Walkins are welcome at 7131 Riverside Parkway, Tulsa, OK 74136. Operational hours: 8am-5pm, M- F.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. #HotJobs