Job Number: ST1764710110
Pay Rate: $16-17 / hour
Fast-paced medical clinic seeking an experienced Medical Office Assistant!
(UP TO $175.00 REFERRAL BONUS)- CONTACT RECRUITER FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Follow-up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle time frame
- Work directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient to get a claim processed and paid
- Review and appeal unpaid and denied claims
- Identify and bill secondary or tertiary insurances
- Handle collections on unpaid accounts with production standards
- Research and review insurance denials from reports or documents from insurance companies
- Verify insurance coverage and benefits
- Complete and submit reconsideration requests or appeals to insurance companies
- Place outgoing calls to insurance companies to inquire on claim status
- Correct and resubmit corrected claims with supporting documentation as appropriate
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 codes
- Maintain strict confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Previous coding experience, preferred.
- Excellent English, oral and written communication skills.
- Skill in identifying and resolving problems.
- Work independently and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of up to date coding policies and clinic operations.
Qualified candidates should contact us at 918-933-5555 to schedule an interview or stop by our office at 7131 Riverside Parkway, Monday-Friday between 8am - 5pm. Be sure to bring two forms of government-issued identification documents. We look forward to interviewing with you!
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer. #Great Jobs
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.