We are seeking a highly skilled CNC Brake Press Operators. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, a strong work ethic, and a passion for precision.
- Operate CNC Brake Press machine to bend and form sheet metal parts according to specifications
- Read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints to determine bending sequences and machine settings
- Program, set up, and adjust CNC Brake Press machine using various manual controllers
- Knowledge of 14’ Accurpress, 13’ LVD and a 16’ Cincinatti that use a PC800 control system.
- Collaborate with team members to troubleshoot and resolve any issues related to the CNC Brake Press machine
- Follow all safety protocols and maintain a clean and organized work area
- Assist with other tasks in the manufacturing process as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience operating a CNC Brake Press machine
- Proficient in shop math and reading technical drawings/blueprints
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain focus for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume or contact us for an appointment - 918-933-5555. Walk-ins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. #Greatjobs