Job Number: BH69199554
Pay Rate: $18-20 / hour
We are seeking a highly skilled Amada Brake Press Operator - experienced with NCA controllers. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, a strong work ethic, and a passion for precision.
(UP TO $200.00 REFERRAL BONUS)- CONTACT RECRUITER FOR MORE INFORMATION
1st Shift Monday through Thursday 8am - 4:30pm
- Operate CNC Brake Press machine to bend and form sheet metal parts according to specifications
- Read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints to determine bending sequences and machine settings
- Program, set up, and adjust CNC Brake Press machine using various manual controllers
- knowledge of Amada with NCA Controllers
- Collaborate with team members to troubleshoot and resolve any issues related to the CNC Brake Press machine
- Follow all safety protocols and maintain a clean and organized work area
- Assist with other tasks in the manufacturing process as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience operating a CNC Brake Press machine
- Proficient in shop math and reading technical drawings/blueprints
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain focus for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
Qualified candidates should stop by and apply at 7131 Riverside Parkway or contact 918.933.5555 to schedule an interview. Be sure to bring two forms of government-issued identification documents with you. Hope to see you soon!
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. #HotJobs
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.