Job Number: ST116240754
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
We are seeking a highly skilled Accurpress and Cincinatti Brake Press Specialist for 2nd shift to join our manufacturing team. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, a strong work ethic, and a passion for precision.
2nd Shift Monday through Thursday 3:30pm - 1:30am
(UP TO $200.00 REFERRAL BONUS)- CONTACT RECRUITER FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Operate CNC Brake Press machine to bend and form sheet metal parts according to specifications
- Read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints to determine bending sequences and machine settings
- Program, set up, and adjust CNC Brake Press machine using various manual controllers
- knowledge of 14’ Accurpress, 13’ LVD and a 16’ Cincinatti that use a PC800 control system.
- Collaborate with team members to troubleshoot and resolve any issues related to the CNC Brake Press machine
- Follow all safety protocols and maintain a clean and organized work area
- Assist with other tasks in the manufacturing process as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience operating a CNC Brake Press machine
- Proficient in shop math and reading technical drawings/blueprints
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain focus for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
Qualified candidates should contact us at 918-933-5555 to schedule an interview or stop by our office at 7131 Riverside Parkway, Monday-Friday between 8am - 5pm. Be sure to bring two forms of government-issued identification documents. We look forward to interviewing you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. #HotJobs
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.