Job Number: BH84575432
Pay Rate: 17.00
2nd Shift Brake Press Helper
- Must be proficient in shop Math
- Must be attentive to detail
- Must be able to work long hours do repetitive movements on their feet
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to use PPE correctly at all times.
- Must be able to pass pre-screening requirement
- Determines what the necessary punches and dies or process for each production order while maximizing common set-ups.
- Sets tonnage, stroke height, depth, and develops a bending/shearing/punching sequence while creating individual part programs using various types of manual controllers.
- Inspects and confirms accuracy of first production piece and at subsequent intervals using a variety of measuring instruments, digital, dial, radius, and fixtures.
- Sets, positions, aligns and secures punches and dies, making all necessary machine adjustments to accomplish production goals and produce quality parts according to specifications.
- Observes machine to detect malfunctions.
- Works with production personnel, other operators, Supervisor and/or maintenance staff to troubleshoot problems.
- Responsible for the proper care and safety procedures associated with operating the machinery.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume or contact us for an appointment - 918-933-5555. Walk-ins are welcome. Feel free to stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway, M-F from 8am-5pm. You must bring two forms of unexpired government-issued identification documents.
HireCall is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.