Job Number: ST404773137
Pay Rate: 15.00
Seeking a dynamic Bilingual Receptionist for South Tulsa office. Candidates must be fluent in both Spanish and English (reading, spoken, written). This role requires excellent customer service and organizational skills.
Full-Time: 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri
- Answering phones
- Filing, faxing, scanning, and basic office duties
- Data entry, scheduling appointments
- Provide clients with detailed information related to completing and submitting program applications.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to assist with translation of marketing materials.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with ability to read, interpret, and present information efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to accurately audit records and ensure compliance with written or oral guidelines.
- Ability to take initiative and work well under pressure.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of extremely sensitive data, records, files, conversations, etc.
- Intermediate MS Office skills,
- Advanced organizational skills
Interested candidates should stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway between 9am-4pm for an interview. Please bring 2 forms of government-issued identification documents. You may also call 918.933.5555 to schedule an interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.