Job Number: BH579040414
Pay Rate: $65000-75000 / year
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Assembly Supervisor to oversee and manage our assembly department. The Assembly Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of the assembly line, maintaining quality standards, and maximizing productivity. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, extensive knowledge of assembly processes, and a proven track record in managing a team in a manufacturing environment.
- Supervise the daily operations
- Train and develop assembly line workers
- Conduct regular inspections
- Maintain accurate documentation
- High school diploma or equivalent; a bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
- Experience as an assembly supervisor or a similar leadership role in a manufacturing environment.
- Solid understanding of safety regulations and practices in a manufacturing setting.
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Qualified candidates should contact 918.933.5555 to schedule an appointment or stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway to interview. Be sure to bring 2 forms of government-issued identification documents. Interviews are conducted between the hours of 8am-5pm on M-F. Hope to see you soon!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. #Hotjobs
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.